Monday, May 30

If you want to feel stupid...

I am so hooked on Scrabble, you wouldn't believe! I found a Scrabble Blast game online and played it for 3 hours straight! I only did this because Jae refuses to play Scrabble with me, "You take too long! I can't hold my head up and stare at letters FOREVER!" He is now upstairs playing Scrabble Blast. But it will all be for the better. I didn't realize how much I don't use the thing in my head to get more learnin'. I almost forgive it from Jae...he is 1.2 generation person. But it is shameful when it takes me 20 minutes to come up with a 5-letter word and only gain 12 points! I have yet to find "moony". It's all grand. Scrabble is a great game to play if you want to feel stupid...

2 comments:

Caffeinator said...

Hey Wany, it's all good...ask Duksim about my phase in playing Bejeweled, I was an addict as much as you are in Scrabble...downloaded, online, on my phone, etc.

tyggergirl said...

I could play spades for hours.

shoot... I'm still playing Bejeweled! In the beginning, I missed my El stop several times.

hmmm... do we have addictive personalities?