Sunday, July 24

Our "Harry Potter"

The Harry Potter glasses I received on July 16th.
I know I said I wouldn't post pictures of Ellie, but even after these past two weeks of sleep deprivation, I wanted to show the world that this is the face...the personality...the charm...the magic...that gets me through it...that makes me love her more.

To update...Ellie took about an hour nap in the car today as I ran errands. She fell asleep and woke up content. In the evening, she held Jae's fingers for a few minutes and fell asleep. Although I'm not thrilled about the idea that she needed Jae's finger to fall asleep, I am glad that she fell asleep without tears. I may have to cut off Jae's fingers for tomorrow's nap.

2 comments:

Caffeinator said...

if ellie does need to wear glasses later on, hopefully she will not choose to use these frames - but then again, for some odd reason huge framed sunglasses are all the rage with women these days...strange! I blame the Olsen twins...

And don't worry about Jae's finger - he has nine more anyway, what's one finger? um, unless it's his thumb...kinda hard to play psp without it, I think...

slacker said...

I am telling you... you should put a picture of the Chicken Little next to her...