Saturday, September 10

The One

Warning...sappy post.

I'm in one of those funky moods...where you're not really sure how you feel, you just know that you're feeling something. And music helps.

I've discovered tiny little ants hanging around our sink today. It was disgusting. I wanted to throw up. I've never been so grossed out before. We saw them before on the pantry floor a few days ago. I guess the eggs have hatched. I hate bugs and I want to squish them each and every time I see them, but Ellie is around. She finds them to be curious. I think she'd eat them if she could. My little Ellie. I love her. Jae killed the ants for me.

You ever wonder why certain people just pop into your mind? It's the one you don't wish to think about...the one you hate...the one you can't forgive...the one you wish you'd never met...the one that changed you. But then I think of the one who saved me...the one who forgives me...the one I couldn't imagine living without...the one that makes me change...the one who kills ants for me.

1 comment:

jon said...

I wonder sometimes if I did forgive, or not hate, or didn't regret meeting them, maybe they'd stop popping into my brain. Unfortunately, I'm not usually strong enough to find out.

Not a sappy post, actually a thought provoking one.