Wednesday, January 3

Lesson #2

I learned how to read macaroni in Korean. Jae brought some snacks back from the Korean grocery store. There are these corn snacks shaped like rings. Ellie likes to wear them on her fingers and likes me to "break it" in half before she eats it. It's not even that crunchy. Such a princess. Did we create this monster or is it an inherited trait?...and if so, from whom? Is it who or whom? Maybe that's a lesson for tomorrow. Anyways, I was hoping to learn something new about tornados from a special broadcast on National Geographic Channel (I love it) tonight, but missed the show. Oh well. I still aspire to one day chase a tornado.

3 comments:

slacker said...

Whenever preposition is involved, whom is used.

Unknown said...

When I read Slacker's comment, I had to laugh. Mr. I don't need articles is teaching grammar!!

- TOK, neither smart nor skinny :)

Caffeinator said...

did you ever watch that movie "twister", maybe you can pick up some tornado-chasing tips - hollywood-style ;)