Tuesday, January 9

Out of the Dark

It's been awhile since I posted anything. Does this mean I haven't learned anything? No. I've learned I will not be able to post everyday, but I will desperately try.

It's time for me to get out of the dark where our family finances are concerned. I will slowly, but surely be introduced/trained by my husband about our accounts, stocks, savings, and the dreaded tax issues. I don't want to panic if in any case something should happen to Jae. I am financially illiterate and ignorant. Is that being redundant?

And I've been wondering, are women better at saving than men? It seems women always have a secret stash in case something should happen. Maybe we are more paranoid.

1 comment:

debbie said...

if women are better at saving than men, i must have some sort of defect, 'cause i could use a lot of financial self-control. speaking of... wanna go shopping?