Friday, January 19

Some Healthy News

So I've learned that the number one cause of deaths among Koreans is cerebrovascular disease. Jae and I assume that means stroke...we're too lazy to find out if that's what it really is. Something about vascular says "veins" and cerebro says "brain" to me. It pays to watch E.R. Anyways, I always thought it was cancer. But it makes sense Koreans would suffer from strokes.

Kate went in for her 2 month appt. and boy, was it no fun! She was hungry and tired and to top it off, she was lucky to recieve 4 wonderfully stinging shots in her legs. Poor baby. Despite the crying, it was a good visit. Kate grew 1 and 1/2 inches in the past month and falls in the 50th % at 22 inches. Having gained 1 pound and 6 ounces, Kate's weight also falls in the 50th %. She weighs 10 pounds 6 ounces. Head circumferance-wise, Kate follows her sister's lead at 16 inches which puts her in the 90th %. My daughters are lollipops. Big brains! Praise the Lord!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big brains are good :) I hope she can wear headbands when she gets older.

Like the new layout...

Anonymous said...

Big brains are good :) I hope she can wear headbands when she gets older.

Like the new layout...

Caffeinator said...

man, can't wait for our kids to go through these shots - crying in stereo surround sound...awesome.