Thursday, September 11

Did You See?

Did you see my husband's blog? He posted the most beautiful artwork Ellie made at school. Her teacher thought it was worthy enough to hang in the main hallway of her school for everyone to see on "The Road to Success" bulletin board. Having Ellie start school in a private school really paid off. You know, alot of people say not to think too hard about where you place your child in preschool, but I should have known from teaching preschool for many years that it does matter. You're laying a strong foundation for your children to keeep building upon. So far, Ellie's ahead of the game and because of that, her confidence has boosted and her attitude changed. Her teacher's one comment to me, "She's reading already! She's doing great!" I'm glad she's got Jae's brains. The pros and cons of public and private school are becoming evident to me. Each has their strengths. If you're thinking preschool is not a big deal, you're wrong. It is a very very very big deal.

One thing I didnt' see today were those darn springtails. The exterminator came yesterday and sprayed the house. I'm so relieved. I wasn't able to eat or sleep well knowing those bugs were crawling around. I'm so glad we had our house treated. I hate bugs!!!

No comments: