Sunday, September 7

Trip to Dentist

Ellie's trip to the dentist was a success. She did absolutely beautifully. Her whole experience made me jealous. I wish my parents knew of a pediatric dentist. I think most of us can remember our first dentist trip and found it "uncomfortable" to say the least. I was so afraid she'd need laughing gas for the exam, but the staff were very careful about letting Ellie know exactly what they were going to do. She got her teeth cleaned, x-rayed, and flouride treated. She's got the healthiest mouth on the block.

I'm glad Ellie had a great first experience because we need to go back in a couple of weeks to seal a couple of minute cavaties and some grooves in her molars to prevent further cavaties without any numbing. Hooray! She left with a goodie bag filled with stickers and dental floss and a new toothbrush.

No comments: