Monday, January 5

short day

Woke up at 1pm today. This rare occurence in nature has set me off balance. One would be happy, glad, joyeous to be able to get that much sleep without the husband calling for a search and rescue mission (either for himself or me), but dang nam it, I missed breakfast and lunch!

The rest of the day was just wierd for me. No church, no after church lunch, no interesting football games, no games at all, really. Just sat around drinking my pineapple/guava white tea.

Watched a new show about a couple planning their wedding. The whole premise of the show is if the couple can stay within their budget. Anyways, this bride is so darn annoying...she's all about trying to keep the wedding environmentally friendly except when it comes to her. Your typical self-righteous poser. Interesting what happens to completely normal women when planning their wedding.

Anyways, I hope I am able to survive the week. It's going to be a busy one. The Neuro-Psych exam is Friday and I'm feeling a bit nervous. I'll get the results of all my tests with my next doctor's appt. in Feb. Man, time flies!

Still missing Dad.

No comments: