Tuesday, March 17

the weather was so nice today that i actually did my hair and dressed up. of course, the husband doesn't notice...he's too involved in his own drama of feeling worn out from the day. watching him eat at the dinner table with a somber mood is getting to be quite a chore. is it my cooking?

on days like this, i really miss running. i'm actually one of those crazy people who enjoys it, but my ankle's been feeling testy and a bit sprained since i took a long walk with chloe. working out with a game system has been pretty fun except for that my muscles are completely sore and I can barely walk. I'm glad I can shop for groceries online. Tis a treat.

kids are doing well. ellie went to the dentist for another filling and did a great job. kate is kate. she's been a bit moody...more than i'd like. i don't know what she's going through. i want to update her blog but not sure how to go about doing it.

1 comment:

Caffeinator said...

maybe kate's emulating her dad's "sunny" disposition :P imagine jae and kate eating at the same table side by side - they'll be mirror images of each other, i'll bet :D