Wednesday, March 23

Hello my name is Simon...and I love to do draaawings...

Did anyone catch American Idol last night?(...yes...this is what i do after Ellie's to bed...)
What in the world is wrong with Simon? I think he has a fettish (sp) for blondes. I have to admit that none of the girls sounded half way decent, but to top that disappointment, Simon makes a comment that the 2 blondes, I forget their names (this is how popular they are) were the two best singers in the competition last night! What? He's on crack. They were alright, but not the best.

If anyone did well last night, I'd have to say it was Bo Bice. I don't like his hair at all and I think I'd run the other way if I saw him on the street, but he was good. There wasn't loud music or background singers to hide his voice...it was just pure guitar and voice. We'll see if he can handle other themes.

1 comment:

EJ said...

We too watch Idol. This is our first season, kinda slow I know, but we are hooked. Didn't make the correlation to Simon and blondes but then I have no history to against. I do like Bo's voice but not his hair.