Friday, March 25

Good Friday

Happy Good Friday everyone!

The snow is falling like mad as I look outside my window...it's the end of March! Who would believe it? I don't remember it being so cold last year...I think it rained...if my memory serves me right, most Good Fridays I've remembered were murky days...but not to fret, Easter is coming soon!

I'm finally beginning to appreciate Easter and what it all means. I've always known Easter to be the day when Jesus rose from the dead, but now it is so personal...because of the sacrifice He made on this day, I am white as the snow falling outside my window, free and welcomed with open arms.

How a God could love such a maggot like me, I will always be in debt and I will grieve and celebrate and sing and proclaim His name forever and ever and ever and ever and ever!

Thank you Jesus!

No comments: