Thursday, April 28

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,

Mommy keeps asking me to pound and step on her back in the mornings and she rarely picks me up anymore. All I want is to be loved! Mother's Day is coming up soon. Have you thought about what you want to get mommy? I think mommy would love to get a back massage at one of those salons...but not Mario's...she makes an angry face whenever she hears that name. There is this website she goes to once in awhile and drools in front of the computer...I wish I could read...but I remember a few letters from that site!...A...L...N...I think another A...maybe an H... Oops! That's from Wheel of Fortune! But I shall keep an eye on mommy to see if there is anything else she has in mind and report back to you.

P.S. I really do say goodbye to you in the mornings...after mommy closes the door...he he he

1 comment:

EJ said...

I love her shades!!!