Monday, May 2

Random Thoughts

Well, my sister's wedding was on Friday. Jae and I were saying that was the least stressful wedding we've ever been a part of. It was so wonderful. I can't wait to see how her wedding pictures turn out! Although a wedding isn't a wedding unless there's some drama...the reverend was stuck in traffic (arrived half hour late without any word). I was sure EJ's dad was going to swoop down and perform the ceremony! Ha ha. And I cried from start to finish...I was blamed to get everyone else started...the perfect plan...(twiddling of thumbs).he he he...

I was also able to see what my new computer may look like last night. I am astonished...I'm going to get illuminating keyboards! Woo Hoo! Who uses the computer in the dark?...not me, but I wanted it just cuz it looked cute and now I may be on the computer with lights off....ha ha ha...

Ellie's starting to sing the Sleeping Beauty Song again!...thanks to her dad. It was cute at first, now it's driving me nuts! All morning its..."I know you..wa wa, wa wa...I know you..wa wa, wa wa...I know you..wa wa, wa wa..."

And I promised Jae that if Constantine was voted out of American Idol last week , I would never watch American Idol again. Well, I'm really rooting for BoBice so maybe I'll stop watching if he ever gets voted out.

1 comment:

EJ said...

It was a great wedding. Very cozy.

I did offer to perform and have my dad just sign it. Lucky aren't we that I didn't perform the ceremony?

I was also shocked about Constantine's departure. I think I left a bruise mark on Tim's shoulder by hitting it with "no ways" for like 5 minutes.