Tuesday, April 26

It's hard to say goodbye

My computer is making horrible noises when Jae and I start it in the mornings. I'm almost afraid to turn it off for the night. It sounds as if it's going to explode! It's really loud at first, like Jae's car (ha ha), then slowly quiets to a whine. I get all nervous. I think it's time for a new computer. It will be so sad to depart from it...I've had it for almost 10 years...lots of term papers...I rarely let Jae touch it and when he does, my eagle eyes come out.

I think I generally have a hard time departing with things/people and get very possesive (whether that's good or bad, I've yet to find out). I was upset to see pro athletes leave a team they've been with for years. I think John Elway was the most difficult to get over...I always want to call him John Denver for some reason...he he he. I used to wear his football jersey on Monday Night Football no matter which team was playing...even on Superbowls...(I'd get glares). Then there was Jordan.

And I freak out at the thought that my friend may move even further away. Though we rarely see each other, it's strange because I remember lots of moments when we called each other and said, "I was just about to call you!" (sniff, sniff)

I guess you could say I wasn't too fond of going to DC's farewell party either. I don't remember saying goodbye to him. I hate goodbyes.

2 comments:

mj said...

hi wany it's me maria! i didn't you have a blogger. until i ran into you at the metzger memo.

mj said...

hi wany it's me maria! i didn't you have a blogger. until i ran into you at the metzger memo.