Monday, April 25

Weekend Update

I managed to get my hair highlighted Saturday. The color was a bit brighter than what I expected, but overall, it looks well...it's not orange. My colorist, on the other hand, was not what I expected. Mario's service is going down the toilet. It's just poopy! Basically, my colorist had no clue what I was talking about and left my hair in such a state that I ended up with dye all over my neck, ears and eyebrows, and she ended up spending only 10 minutes on my hair. Her assistant did most of the work. And once my hair was all shampooed, I had to blowdry and style my own hair! How rediculous! It was not worth the cost. I'm going to Asha next time. I'd rather pay $5 more for better service, staff, and environment. Oh, yeah, Mario's head massage during shampoo is a joke!

Anyway, Sunday was a much better day. Ate wonderful Thai food, again faced with poor service, but wonderful food with wonderful people. Then spent the rest of the day with Phil and Phyllis. It was so good to have them over again. It's been a loooooong time since the 4 of us got together. Phyllis and I just stared at each other while our husbands brain stormed for business ideas...by that point, I zoned out for the night. At the end of the night, we wondered how many other people out there were thinking of the same dreams/visions.

But it was so good to have my friend over...to cook for her...to serve her...to share an apple with her... New Orleans baby!

Ellie ended up sleeping at around 5:15pm. She slept past dinner time and continued through the night and into the morning. She woke at 6:30am...happy. Wow!

And the Bulls won their first play-off game in ages! I shall call them The Mighty Ducks.

No comments: