Wednesday, May 4

The Whole Poopy Truth!

Ellie has pooped in her diaper, which she does once a day now (Praise the Lord! Halleluha!). She's no longer changed lying down either...she's made that clear to me and Jae. So I make sure Ellie is as close to me as possible when I change her poopy diaper...almost like I'm hugging her. I took off her diaper as usual, except ALL the poop decides to fall out from her diaper and onto the newly washed fuzzy blanket we use as a rug. I scream, "Ahhh!!!". Ellie smiled at me. I picked up the poop with her wipes but they kept rolling off to the floor like pepples! "What did you eat yesterday?" Some landed on my pants and I let out another yelp. Again, Ellie smiled at me. At that point, I tried holding onto Ellie as tight as I could so she would not step in the tiny pebble poop, keep in mind she has not been wiped yet and I feared she would just plop her poopy butt on my lap! Somehow, I managed to wipe her clean. In the process, she stepped on some pebbles here and there, but no smearing cuz her poops are much firmer (Praise the Lord! Halleluha!). Then Chloe came along cuz she can smell my distress and sniffed the blanket. Why are Chloe's and Ellie's feet magnetically attracted to poop? Even when we're in the backyard, Ellie manages to find every Chloe poop.

The blanket and my pants are now in the wash...the diaper is wrapped with another diaper and thrown out...the floor and Ellie's feet are wiped...Chloe has had her entertainment for the day...and I'm pooped!...pun intended! There's no sign of help for Jae is working late today.

4 comments:

EJ said...

Try chasing a fast cat who has poop hanging. They're fast, although I can imagine that Ellie has some speed too.

Great things to look forward to. I'll just wait until Tim gets home to change the poopy diaper.

jon said...

Ahh, I do love a good poop story. I foresee a good diaper post coming on my own blog.

tyggergirl said...

pebble poops... awesome!

i've never changed a diaper and i'm definitely going to avoid it as long as possible.

Anonymous said...

poop poop poop