Tuesday, May 3

Hewwoh?

Ellie's now talking on the phone. She's not even 2 years old yet and she loves talking on the phone. Jae and I will catch her in random places with random objects (pretending it's a phone) and have her own conversation. Among her imaginary friends, she's already had a lengthy conversation with Jae, his mom, Jina, and Phyllis in the past week. She refuses to speak with my mom for some reason...ha ha ha.

"Hewwoh?" (Hello)
"E Me!" (It's me!) She expects the other person doesn't know who they are speaking with.
The rest is her own made up language I'm still learning to decode. She will also do a fake laugh like the other person told her the world's best joke. Then she ends it like this...
"I wuv u.." (I love you)
"Bye!" (I hope you can figure this out for yourself)
And don't even think about saying anymore after she says "bye" cuz next she will press a lot of buttons, then hang up on you.

But Ellie will answer simple questions for you. My sister asked what she was having for dinner and Ellie replied, "guk." (milk). They had a really long conversation about something...I guess it's their secret.

No comments: