Wednesday, June 15

After Watching "The Incredibles"

If I were a *super-hero*, what incredible power would I want?...to manipulate the wind. I'd be able to create a constant breeze into Ellie's face to make her laugh...I could create my own tornado so I wouldn't have to search for one...I'd create a nice cool breeze on hot days perfect for tanning...I would never have to smell fish again...I could blow out fires, I could whirl my enemies half a world away, and dry the dishes in no time! Or I'd settle for being able to eat whatever I want and not gain any weight. What super-hero power would you want?

3 comments:

slacker said...

I would like power to manupulate things like a Jedi. It will really enhance my laziness. That way, when Ellie grows up she won't have to ensure my asking her to get things for me...

Anonymous said...

i want the power to fly. i'd never be late to work, and get great gas mileage. ;)

Caffeinator said...

I echo bummster on his selection...and Jae as well...all good things to have for late and lazy gas misers like us...