Monday, June 13

Metropolitan Ice Cream

Jae went to the store to get groceries. One of the items was ice cream. I asked him which flavors he bought...he said, "One is banana and the other one is that metro ice cream with the 3 different flavors." I raised my eye brow in confusion..."Huh?" Then Jae replied.."it has 3 flavors...vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry. it's the metropolitan ice cream." I shook my head..."It's neopolitan ice cream!"

As I've said over and over again...Sometimes all you can do is shake your head.

4 comments:

Caffeinator said...

hope you're still keeping your journal of those jae-isms...priceless material, can't make that stuff up...

QueenWanydala said...

I know...I keep telling myself I should keep a log of all his bloopers...Ellie will really appreciate them someday.

EJ said...

I feel for him b/c I know I would have read it as Metropolitan or came up with my own name.

tyggergirl said...

Too funny! I'm still laughing and it's been a few minutes...