Thursday, June 2

Table Etiquette Warning to Men!

1) Never ever ever ask your wife (especially if you have kids) "So, what did you do all day?"

2) Never make yourself dinner (especially if you have kids) while your wife is making you dinner.

3) Never add salt or other spices to "enhance" the meal your wife made you, especially if it's a dish most other people love and crave and call it her "signature" dish.

4) Never complain at the table to your wife (especially if she's popped out a kid) that you seem to have such a hard time gaining weight.

Doing all these things will result in death.

6 comments:

Caffeinator said...

"Popped out a kid"...like a cork? I'm sure Ellie will appreciate where she came from once she gets old enough to understand...I know, I know, just wait until we have kids...

Advice well taken...gradual increase in font size and bold red lettering at the end kinda has that way of delivering the message effectively...I can already see Jae running for cover, I don't even wanna know what happened to cause this posting to appear...

tyggergirl said...

can you see me shaking my head at jae?

slacker said...

Why do people assume it was me??? Wany could've been watching a movie or TV show and commending on it... =)

1) Why can't I ask "What did you do today?" It's an innocent question...
2) Wany made soup. I just wanted to fry some bacon to go with the soup!
3) I wanted more pepper in the soup.
4) I've fallen below 150lbs...

QueenWanydala said...

It doesn't matter "why". =)

Caffeinator said...

Hey Jae, you've fallen below 150 lbs...I remember when I was at that weight level - seems like such a long time ago (actually during my UIC days)...whatever diet you're currently on, you should be able to cash in on it, seeing how well it is working...he he...

jon said...

Where was all this advice ten years ago when it might have done some good? I am repeatedly guilty of all four, and my list of defenses is strikingly simular to Slackers.