Monday, July 4

Buzz (Lightyear) Lim

Ellie is totally in love with Buzz Lightyear. I'm kind of curious as to why she did not choose Woody. Jae suspects it's because Woody is much of a complainer, but I wish Ellie could tell me.

Jae and I went to the mall to pick up Buzz. I headed towards another store to return an item while Jae and Ellie headed to the Disney Store. Apparently, when Ellie saw Buzz on the counter, she did her classic hop/skip/turn/dance in such excitement and exclaimed, "Buzz! Buzz!" So cute. We also found a "stuffed" version of Jesse and Bullseye and Buzz and Woody. As usual, Ellie had them dance and kiss each other for quite some time, but we did not purchase them...maybe I'll get them for her at a later time.

But we did end up purchasing the bigger/plastic version of Buzz. He says everything he's supposed to say, has a neat lazer light, has pop-out wings, and retractable helmet. He's cool. When we brought him home, Ellie pushed the buttons, opened and closed his helmet, danced with him to the Sleeping Beauty song.."I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream..", and kissed him. He is now a part of our family.

3 comments:

debbie said...

ahh... young love - so full of hope. i remember those days.

Caffeinator said...

who's steve?

EJ said...

Did you take a picture of her kiss?