Saturday, August 27

Lego Rocks!

Can I just say how much Lego Star Wars has filled my night with so much drama? I luuuuuv it! I luv it! I luv it! I luv it!
And Ellie was so sweet today. She went in for her 2 year check-up. No shots today and no shots until kindergarten! Yeah for all of us! Her weight falls in the 25%, her height falls in the 40%, and her head falls in the.......drum roll....................................90%! Ah ha ha ha ha ha! She's a lollypop! A cute and very bright lollypop!
Jae got his new car today so that means I got my Pathfinder back! Woo hoo! It will once again smell of fresh cut flowers, fresh morning mist, and fresh McDonalds...

2 comments:

EJ said...

She needs the head to retain all those Asian science, math, and computer skills!

jon said...

I do so miss my Lego's.