Wednesday, October 26

At' Guttin'

Men are disgusting.
I can't believe it took me this long to figure it out.

I've been bombarded with fruit flies all day long! They've got the nerve to come right up to my face and pass a breeze. Where did they come from? I thought it was from the pumpkins, but no. Lo and behold, I find a half-eaten banana on the kitchen table with about 8 fruit flies on it. Gross! It must have been left there after a feeble attempt to get our daughter to eat it. Then I come upstairs to my husband's computer room to blog since my computer is in repair and I find an open bag of half-eaten, stale Shrimp Chips. There are also two, half-empty, strawberry soy milk boxes...one of which is stuck to the desk and has some sort of clear liquid dripping out of the straw! I'm also curious as to why an empty tissue box is sitting at the table. Is this the man's method of decor? And I think it was just a few weeks ago when I found my beloved travel mugs in this room, still filled with old coffee. I've been searching for them at least a couple of months!

But don't get me wrong...I have disgusting habits of my own that my husband puts up with which I am grateful for.

3 comments:

Caffeinator said...

duksim says that when we eventually move into a single-family home, I'll have a room all to myself with which to store all my junk...if that comes to fruition, jae's method of decor ain't seen nothin' yet...

slacker said...

That soy milk stain is giving off some interesting aroma... It's time to clean again. Most people like to clean little bit everyday so it's always nice and clean.

I, on the other hand, like to clean after it has become too messy to walk into the room. It gives sort of a pleasnt feeling of accomplishment that only cleaning a really messy room can bring (compared to always cleaning little at a time.)

debbie said...

wany, check this out:
http://www.innergeek.us

not that you're one, but it'd be interesting to see to what degree jae is one. it said that i'm a poser geek.