Saturday, December 17

18

I wish I was 18 again. I'd love to act a fool yet be considered an adult...wait a minute...that's already me!

No reallly, I had an urge to dance the night away. Going to shady dance clubs every weekend was my poor addiction, but all activities soon came to a close soon after I met Jae. I thought I could bring him with me, but I didn't know how much he'd rather see a dentist 3 times a week than join me at a club once a month.

But I couldn't ask for more...oddly enough. Today, I laid down next to a roaring fire with my head on my husband's lap with my beautiful dog's head on my tummy as I scratched just the spot she couldn't reach, watching the Denver Broncos kicking Buffalo butt on tv as my beautiful and percocious daughter slept peacefully upstairs in her room. So I'm not at all complaining...in fact, I'm blessed. I just wish I was 18.

4 comments:

jon said...

I do too. Or I'd take 21. I wouldn't complain about 30.

I told my wife that the Queen and the Mad Madam are sisters.

She said, "Well ya!", as if to say I'm an idiot. She then proceeded to tell all about your whole list of links and who they were and how they were related to you. She knows you all much better than I.

It's hard though, you know how all these Korean-American-Chicago blogs are: They all look the same.

That was a joke in the jokiest sense of the word. I'm gonna get my butt chewed if my wife reads that.

jon said...

this is jon's wife...It is so strange, this whole blogging world. I know when you go on vacation, see Ellie growing, when you buy a house, etc..., yet I don't really know you. I wish we lived in chicago so we could visit. I really like you and your family and I think we would enjoy doing things together. :) Gosh, reading this makes me sound like a creepy stalker!! As for 18..never, even for a million bucks! BUT maybe the 18 year old body! I could go back to that!
cynthia (jon's wife)

QueenWanydala said...

wow! i'm making friends!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it seems that the Blogspot community is better than XangaWorld. I'd like to be 21 again. I was still quite a fool at 18 :)

Sun, hoping that one day she'll have a husband, daughter and home...