Friday, January 13

Moonlighting


Our daughter's been moonlighting as a customer service rep. I wish I had her as my customer service rep. a couple of days ago when I called Citibank to request a new PIN number. Ellie would have been far more helpful than that guy. He kept telling me, "You have to go to the branch ma'am." Even though it said on my activation paperwork that I could call to request a new one. Did I sound like an identity theif? Boy, did I tell him what was on my mind! "Would you like me to find the nearest Citibank branch for you ma'am?" Then I thought, "Would you like me to find the nearest hole where you can shove off?" Guess where I'm going today...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! Your comment would have been priceless. That pic's awesome!

Un

Anonymous said...

I did look good although I put on a few pounds.

jon said...

I don't know how to tell you this Wany, but through reading Jae's and Caziles blogs, I've managed to discover that the Slacker is more than what he appears. I beleave he is living the tripple life of father/husband-terrorist-CIA operative. I fear for yours and Ellies well being.