Thursday, March 2

The Sensitive Man

Jae comes home today and says, "Chloe, (our dog) you need a bath today. Actually, everyone in this house needs a bath."

I sneered as usual. Why doesn't he just throw loofah in my face? I reminded my husband that he once used to be a sensitive man. Then he said, "If you had been eating on a normal cycle, you wouldn't have been insulted by that comment."

Does he realize I had just spent the past 6 days without getting more than straight 3 hours of sleep?

I love my husband, but I miss the Sensitive Man.

5 comments:

slacker said...

Chloe's bath is a month overdue and she smells awful.

Ellie's bath is about 2 days overdue and her hair was so matted that I had hard time brushing.

You.. uhh... uhh... you are smell like a rose today. Absolutely wonderful. You look stunning today.

slacker said...

"are smell"? Where did I learn how to speak/write English?

Caffeinator said...

btw, you left your scarf in my trunk.

debbie said...

it's at least endearing to you, no? i hope?

Anonymous said...

febreeze