Sunday, April 2

Buy clothes.

So spring fever has kicked in a bit in our household. We started to do some spring cleaning by tossing out some of our clothes. For Jae, his reasons are simply because his clothes are outdated. He hasn't shopped in years! For me, the reason is much sadder...they just don't fit me anymore. I've kept them in my closet for couple of years hoping someday I will fit into them again, but becoming pregnant again, I doubt I will be able to wear size 4 jeans for at least a couple of years and I think I would want to buy some new clothes. So I'm debating on selling them if we have a garage sale, giving to charity, handing them over to my mom, or offering them to anyone willing for free! So if you are interested, I just want to let you know that they are all in very good condition, mostly size S...some XS...few M and most pants are size 6P...few 4's and 2's. They range from dressy to casual. Let me know and we can arrange something. I'm almost tempted to sell them on ebay, but i despise ebay.

4 comments:

Caffeinator said...

let jae sell them for you.

slacker said...

most of us people don't like used clothes... even if it's hard worn like yours.

we are all spoiled that way.

slacker said...

that's "hardly worn" ... not "hard worn"... i hate me...

Anonymous said...

We should do a clothing EXCHANGE. We can get together all the gals... I have SOOOOOO many articles of clothing that I've worn once, twice or not at all and they don't fit anymore. (It might be 'cause I just wear my clothes more fitted nowadays, but whatever). Or if you do a garage sale, I'll give you my clothes. All commission can go to the building of the Lim-Park swing!