Tuesday, April 25

Preschool Anyone?



So it's almost time to send this kid off to school. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Just in the past couple of months, Ellie's verbal, social, and cognitive skills has increased noticeably. She's making comparative statements, speaks about past and future events in her life, drawing purposeful shapes and objects (although they still seem like scribble), and she can even finish a 20 piece puzzle on her own.

This kid is ready, no doubt. Let's just hope she's potty trained by then! Or I'll have to start my own preschool here at Roxbury. How funny that would be!

2 comments:

debbie said...

need any additional help? forget the high school kids. i'd rather hang out with ellie all day.

Anonymous said...

Can I attend your school? I'd rather hang out with Ellie than do most things. After all, she *is* one of my favorite people!!
-Un