Tuesday, May 2

Nice husband

"Lame Joke Lim" is the latest term around our house. In my defense to those people who think I can be a mean wife, he bestowed this name unto himself. It was almost as funny as "Loose-tooth Lee".

Latest Jae-ism--"Ellie, you want to go shopping for butts?"

But in spite of his lame jokes, my husband has lovingly scrubbed the shower and put Ellie to bed tonight. So I just took the most wonderful shower in 6 months. If the timing had been right, along with a card and a few candles, this could have been the Mother's Day gift. I think I'll hold out for my tennis bracelet.

5 comments:

slacker said...

In my defense, I was trying to say "bed". It came out like "bar~dt".

slacker said...

I'm holding out for a laptop for father's day. Probability for Tennis Bracelet + Probability for Laptop = 0.00000000000000001

I was thinking something traditional like ... small kitchen appliances or cooking tools. Will you settle for tulips from our garden?

Caffeinator said...

to slacker: um...yeah, good luck with that...

tyggergirl said...

The probability of tennis bracelet and laptop=0.00000000000000001 only because you're combining the two. With just a tennis bracelet, the probability should be much closer to if not exactly 1.00.

I love my role as back-up boyfriend. ^_^

QueenWanydala said...

"I love my role as back-up boyfriend. ^_^"

me too!