Monday, June 5

Change

I so miss my computer. I'm thankful to even have one to blog and complain on, but I do miss the little things like not having to retype my sign in names and passwords, listening to my music, adjusting the screen color and contrast to my own preferences, automatically being signed on to MSMessanger and so on. I'm too lazy to reset "things". If I'm going to get a new case soon, why bother?

Ellie and I spent an hour outside...she was playing in her water table and I sat on a chair soaking up the sun...once in awhile I'd toss a ball to Chloe. It is strange...I put on sunscreen today and actually got tan only in the places I'd applied sunscreen. Ellie tanned as her usual self, but her hands were extremely dark. I thought that strange considering they were immersed in water the whole time. Can one get tan underwater?

2 comments:

debbie said...

yes! the few times in my life that i've gone swimming, i've come out pretty dark. but, i still hate swimming - mostly because i can't. how 'bout you and i sit outside starbucks and get some sun? that's my favorite way to tan.

Caffeinator said...

actually getting wet promotes tanning faster than staying dry for some odd reason...trust me, i know - actually, for me it promotes burning, but that's beside the point.