Friday, June 2

Time of Death...22:45

This is when I realized my computer had died. It's been sick for awhile and what Jae and I thought was going to be a simple procedure turned into a frustruating battle on the operating table. Jae's been working on it since yesterday...possibly the longest surgery I've seen in a long time. With sweaty brows, he came up to me and said, "I don't think there's anything more I can do." The motherboard blew out on the operating table. It is now undergoing a thourough autopsy and I'm thinking about donating its organs. I am sad.

In other news, Ellie's helmet arrived, but one thing lead to another and before Jae and I knew what hit us, Ellie melted down and refused to wear her helmet or even put on her seatbelt in her trailer. Her words were, "I don't like biking anymore." What happened? It all started with the chin straps. I guess she didn't like the feeling. Then she went one step further and refused to buckle in her trailer. As with everything else, Ellie does things at her own pace...very slowly...she was born 2 weeks late, her first tooth didn't come in til she was 9 months old, she just started to sit on her potty again after 8 months of prepping...and the list goes on.

Anyways, Ellie was last seen putting her new helmet on Mommy's head, then banging it as she sang Old MacDonald..."Old MacDonald had a farm, e-i-e-i-o. With a bang, bang here and a bang, bang there. Here a bang, there a bang, everywhere a bang, bang."

2 comments:

Caffeinator said...

too bad this ending didn't turn out as happy as sun's pc...

let me know when's the wake and funeral.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry abour your computer... how terrible!! I will also attend the wake & funeral.

Ellie doesn't want to ride in her bike trailer!! Oh, sad. Esp after so much working finding the Burley and helmet.