Monday, February 26

Oscars

The Oscars was kind of boring this year. I miss Billy Crystal's traditional openings...sigh. It's too bad I didn't see ANY of the movies nominated this year. What happened to me? I used to go to the theaters every single weekend. After marriage, it's slowed down. Jae told me the last movie he saw at the theater was Star Wars 3. Isn't that sad? I guess he doesn't like the movie scene. I for one, like it and may have to tag along as a third to wheel with other people this year.

I was on my own today with the girls since I broke the ankle. The day has gone by smoothly, surprisingly. The girls are behaving themselves by eating, playing, pooping, and napping well. God has really helped me and I thank Him TREMENDOUSLY. The real test will come in mid March when Jae goes on his business trip to Denver for a week. E-gads! God help us all!

No comments: