Tuesday, March 6

Interesting fact

Interesting facts I learned from watching The Baby Human....it seems that babies born in the month of May tends to have a higher birthweight than those born in other months. Also, all babies are born with blue eyes. It is within the first hours that the color changes. Hmm...I'm not sure about this one. I guess you can't really tell since babies sleep after they are born...except Ellie. She was bright-eyed and ready to go home 5 minutes after she was born. But I do remember the color of her eyes were black...not blue. That would be wierd for an Asian to have blue eyes. That reminds me of Memoirs of a Geisha. Recently saw the movie. Why are all Asian-based movies sad? Did we suffer that much strife or are we just martyrs? Plus, every other sentence our elderly says conveys some strange abstract lesson...like a fortune cookie. Hmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.