Thursday, July 19

Attack of the strollers

Our family visited many stores tonight to look for a new stroller...one that would hold Kate and let Ellie sit/stand in the back...a caboose stroller? Anyways, I was really disappointed by the quality of the Joovy stroller. It's a great concept, but the seats are basically cloth-covered cardboard box and extremely heavy and there's not much room for Ellie to sit. The good thing about it is that it's sturdy and easy to maneuver. Baby Trend has a similar stroller which is lighter and roomier for sitting, but doesn't have a back to the seat...very bare bones, but less expensive. The Joovy one would be ideal for Kate, the Baby Trend one would be ideal for Ellie. Why can't they make the perfect stroller? Jae said, "it's the battle of worse evils." I gave him my usual "what the heck are you talking about look" then realized what he meant. "You mean to say 'lesser of the two evils'." Another Jae-ism. Anyways, I wish I could get a stroller for all seasons and all occasions for all ages. Sigh.

Speaking of wishes, Jae and I caught that one commercial the wives go ga-ga over where the guy places a diamond necklace on his wife as she's sleeping in bed. Then Jae started laughing hysterically. I asked what's so funny and he said he just imagined placing a Dyson Slim on my chest in the middle of the night. LOL and Grrrrrrrr!!!!!!! I said I wanted a new vacuum cleaner for an early anniversary gift this year.

No comments: