Tuesday, July 17

My wish and Ellie

If I were one of the Seven Dwarfs, I'd be Sleepy...then maybe Doc., a sputtering fool who thinks he knows too much.

I'm so thankful for the five minutes I have these days to have some alone time. Where does it all go?

It's funny how a drive in the car can make one think. I love thinking about nothing or everything when I'm driving. I was thinking about how I wished I was dating when I was single, then thought about how I wished I was married when I was dating, then thought about how I wished I had a baby when I was married, then thought about how I wished I had more time now that I have a family, then looked in the rearview mirror and fell in love with Ellie all over again. I felt completely happy to have spent my time with her at the bookstore as she spent her energy over a book about ballerinas. She couldn't wait to get home to try on the tu tu that cleverly came with the book.

Ellie's been so silly lately, I can't explain her antics. It's truly something one has to witness to appreciate. I've tried to capture one moment on video, but lack of know-how and absent-mindedness strikes me again. Just as a side note, Ellie's developed an interesting habit...she's making her bed.

Random question...how does one get rid of the tiny bumps on the back of the arms? It looks and feels gross. I want to exfoliate the heck out of them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The only effective treatment to get rid of the tiny bumps on the arms is by prescription drugs. The bumps are genetic and exfoliating will not be very effective. Sorry for the bad news. -yeon