Thursday, October 18

Change

I got a home made hair cut today...meaning my mom came over and cut my hair. I like it short, I don't know why I don't do it more frequently...then maybe my hair will stay healthy.

Okay, Jae's told me my bike is already on its way. I can't wait to start working out and lose all the baby fat. I definitely made the right decision by making this purchase over the cell phone. No one calls me anyways and I'm rarely out of the house without the ones I make and receive calls to.

So I took Ellie to this program at Harvest church called AWANA. It basically seems like bible study for little kids. Anyways, Ellie's friend at preschool goes to this every Wednesday and invited her this week because it's "Bring a Friend" week. So we're trying to find the room and pass Ellie's preschool classroom along the way and Ellie says, "That's where Mrs. Zeivel (her teacher) lives." And I said to her, "Ellie, Mrs. Zeivel doesn't live at school. She lives in a house just like us." Ellie looked at me as if I said that pigs could fly and said back, "But Mrs. Zeivel lives there." It's too cute. I remember thinking my teachers lived at school up until I was in 1st or 2nd grade. It's amazing the things kids believe.

1 comment:

debbie said...

sadly, some of the kids i've worked with thought i lived at school too - they were in high school.