Tuesday, October 23

Schwinn

My Schwinn arrived yesterday. Impressingly, Jae took only 20 minutes to assemble it. I rode it for a "test drive" last night and Ellie seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. I tried to see how long it would take me to ride a mile and well, let's just say marathon runners would probably win if we were ever in a race, but it wouldn't have been a fair race since Ellie kept stalling me every few minutes. She wanted to know what each button did and what it meant. I explained to her in the simplest of words. She was satisfied. Now I have no excuse not to work out. I have named my stationary bike, Schwinn. Yes, very creative indeed.


Tomorrow is Ellie's take 2 of picture day. Her first shot didn't turn out so well, she wasn't looking at the camera and she also had that nervous smile. She does much better with candid shots, but then I guess no one really takes good posed photos. So I had Ellie practice her smile a few times before bed, made her look in the mirror to see herself and made sure she was satisfied with it. I have no idea what to do with her hair. I pray to God the picture will turn out since this is her last shot and it will be added to her class picture.

No comments: