Wednesday, February 20

Up Late Up Date

Might as well post while I'm up. I stayed up to watch my netflix dvds. They've been sitting around for ages. Ellie wanted me to rent some "princess" dvds so I was forced to watch them so she could watch her movies. What was once for me has now turned into something for Ellie, as usual. More than half the movies on my queue are filled with disney princesses, my little ponies, and strawberry shortcakes. Ahhh...to be a parent.

On the eczema/allergy front, I'm allergic to neomyecin, bacitracin, fermaldehyde, nickel, and cotophony (a form of adhesive or resin/rosin). I received a 24 page handout on the products that are safe for me to use. They're all hard to find and pretty expensive, I suppose. Doctor said he's never seen a person's back react the way mine did. In his words, I have very very very very very sensitive skin. The only question now is, what the heck am I supposed to use if I get a paper cut?

Kate's stopped throwing up, thank God, but she's super cranky from lack of sleep and nourishment. So am I. And I'm going to get back on Schwinn soon.

No comments: