Thursday, February 14

Can you say, "Formaldehyde"?

Did I even spell it correctly? Anyways, the patches have come off yesterday so after the initial reading, it looks like I'm allergic to "it". Doctor wants me to come back tomorrow for a second reading in case I develop more rashes/bumps. They suspect Nickel might be another culprit. Sigh.

Oh, Happy Valentine's Day, by the way. I received beautiful roses, a pair of slippers, a wonderful scented candle, and a wonderful heart-shaped pizza. Ellie helped make it, of course. I feel like Valentine's Day is like a half birthday. I used to detest this "holiday", but now I don't mind so much.

So I picked up Ellie from school and asked how her Valentine's Day party went. She tells me it's her new favorite kind of party, even better than birthday parties! She's funny and saying much more grown up phrases. She's been busy at school learning how to write the letter "S" this week. She says S's are very tricky to write.

Ellie's an awesome ballerina. Have I mentioned that before? She gets dressed her black tights and leotard and danced to Moonlight Sonata as the "Night Ballerina". It was quite a performance. She allowed me to be the cricket who looks for the night ballerina after sunset. (there was an actual story line). Kate starred as a Pixie Dust just cuz she's so darn cute and tiny.

We had fun today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am allergic to formaldehyde too! It has been driving me crazy and it hides in so many things. I can completely sympathize with you. It seems to only affect my most sensitive skin. You can live with it it just takes a lot of reading ingredients on everything you use. Good luck!