Monday, March 9

I'm still alive on 3 1/2 hours sleep. I did more in one day today than I did last week...constantly finding ways to keep busy all while carrying 20-some pounds of deadweight on my arms (Kate).
Gotta keep pushing on.
No workout tonight for I have endured the day and am proud of it.
My pants don't feel as snug as before. I'm satisfied so far.

Earlier last week, I was debating about whether to get a new camcorder or Wii Fit. Now, I think I want another jigsaw puzzle. Since I was no longer allowed to play any computer games, I poured myself into finishing a jigsaw puzzle intended to be framed and hung for Ellie's room last year. It was very theraputic...until I realized 2 pieces were missing. Now I'm all stressed out. I guess a jigsaw puzzle won't help me lose the weight...the obvious Fit game is most practical, but I'd have tons more fun with the camcorder...but it's too expensive for my taste. I couldn't live with the guilt.

All right...Fit, it is.

I wish Jae would upload some photos for me. =)

No comments: