Thursday, January 28

overdue

It's been an interesting 2 months since Sydney arrived. So much to say about it, just not sure how to put it all down without this becoming a novel.

Mom's been staying with us for some time and I just love it. Sure, she gets on my nerves once in awhile, but it's nothing I wasn't expecting or know how to deal with.

The girls adore Sydney.

I'm slowly getting more sleep. Sydney slept through the night for the first time yesterday...10:30-5:15am. I'm wondering if this is because Jae slept on the couch last night. Sydney's quite the light sleeper and wakes up at any sound and movement.

Sydney's also on hypoallergenic formula. She has a severe sensitivity to cow's milk. Still trying to figure out the difference between "sensitivity" and "allergic reaction". Anyways, she's also a very gassy child and eats every 2 hours. She likes to snack all day long. I gotta get her to eat more in one sitting.

Sydney's smiles are becoming bigger and more purposeful AND contageous! She cried so much during her first month because of the formula...if she wasn't crying, then she was sleeping. Now she's awake and playing and talking.

Sydney's found both her hands this week and constantly tries to stuff her fists in her mouth. Cutie. She also knows me and can track me from a far distance.

Labor and delivery went well. Other than trying to come out sunny-side up, all went smoothly and am very thankful for a healthy baby.

I'm so sleepy.

No comments: