Wednesday, February 10

Kate and I went to Taste of Preschool today at the park district. It was okay. All the teachers there looked like they just woke up. They were wearing sweats! Um, is this their best effort? Kate enjoyed most of the hour we spent there. She did not enjoy group time when she had to dance/sing/say hello. I'm thinking maybe going through school district or trying one of those "preschool schools".

I have once again been injured by Ellie. Last time she landed on my right shoulder, dislocating it. This time, she tripped off a step stool and either the step stool or Ellie or both landed on my right 4th toe. The right side of my body is busted. I believe soon after I had Kate, I broke my right ankle.

I felt an earthquake for the first time early this morning, but was too drowsy to realize what it was until Jae told me the news before sending off Ellie to school. I feel like a zombie now a days. Sydney is such a light sleeper. She only sleeps well in the swing, but I've been warned not to place her there too long for fear of her developing a flat head. Koreans.

Sydney's starting to laugh but I can't seem to coax it out of her. So far, only dad and grandma have been successful at doing so. I told Jae, "I guess I'm not ugly enough."

3 comments:

Caffeinator said...

well, at least you still have the left side of your body to work with - better be careful or you'll find yourself in a full body cast or something :)

QueenWanydala said...

seriously! i wonder why it is the right side though.

mary Westmacott said...

Love the diary style to your blog, i'm a retired english teacher, so i miss reading the many scribeings of the creative mind, thanks for posting, please keep doing so. x