Tuesday, February 16

So after last week's disappointment with the park district's preschool, Kate and I went to take a tour of Schaumburg's school district preschool. I know. I was a bit more impressed this time...bright room, clean tables, chairs, rugs, and equipment. I liked that the room was meant for a preschool and that it wasn't previously used as a dance studio. I also liked that I got to meet the actual teacher Kate will be with and that she didn't come to work in her pajamas! She seemed fairly kind and even asked Kate for a goodbye hug but of course, Kate refused. She plays hard to get. Kate introduced herself as Katherine (so cute) and found a big yellow bus with a slide to play in. Kate also made a craft for dad and played in the sandtable next to a couple of preschoolers who were very nice. A super big plus for me was that there were books everywhere! I love a classroom filled with books. I think we may go this route. Now we have to fill out the paperwork.

Sydney's on new formula yet again. I'm at my wit's end. At least she's sleeping better.

No comments: