Wednesday, July 13

No pics

In light of recent news about the "man" who murdered and molested those poor children, I've decided not to share pictures of Ellie anymore. Apparantly, he saw the girl and boy in their swimsuits playing outside and decided they would be the ones to kidnap. This guy's blog is pretty creepy...to think this guy might have seen Ellie's pictures...scary.
I don't really know what to make of all this. It's scary to think how crazy this world has become. There was a time when it was safe for me to go out and play on our street til dark...or maybe that was a result of being a latch key kid...=).
Anyways, I'm sure eventually I'll start posting her pics again when it feels the world has calmed down, but until then, if you want to see her pics, you will have to search elsewhere or make the effort to come and visit her.

5 comments:

debbie said...

making the time to visit you, jae,& ellie is effortless. and i'd take seeing her in-person over pictures anyday. although, the pictures do hold me over until sunday.
i didn't intentionally choose to do the opposite of what you suggested. it just turned out that way. i never read your response before i did all that. 'cause, had i read your suggestions, i would have seriously reconsidered yesterday's activities.
really? i didn't seem to like my perm? hmm... maybe at the time it was a hassle. but, in retrospect, i liked it. it saved me a lot of time in the morning = more time to sleep.
thanks for your suggestions. you know i love getting advice from you!

debbie said...

God knows you're probably right. i probably did complain about the perm. what don't i complain about? are you serious? do you want to get a perm? dude, my perm lady is awesome!

debbie said...

oh, sorry. i forgot to tell you - i'm going to get the same perm i got before - maybe a little tighter, so it lasts longer.

EJ said...

I would agree with you on pictures. I don't intent to send pictures to people unless it is directly to them. There are websites that only require people who you wan to login and check out the pictures. It's too easy these days.

I've always told Hae Jin that she should never give out information about herself on line b/c you never know who's reading through it.

Caffeinator said...

admirable actions...