Sunday, December 11

Princess Bride Feelings

INIGO (softly) That Vizzini, he can fuss. (a slight emphasis on the last word)
FEZZIK (looking at Inigo) ... fuss ... fuss ... (Suddenly, he's got it again, emphasis on the last word.) I think he likes to scream at us.
INIGO Probably he means no harm.
FEZZIK He's really very short on charm.
INIGO (proudly) Oh, you've a great gift for rhyme.
FEZZIK Yes, some of the time. (he starts to smile)
VIZZINI (whirling on them) Enough of that.
As they sail off, we hear their voices as the boat recedes.
INIGO Fezzik, are there rocks ahead?
FEZZIK If there are, we'll all be dead.
VIZZINI No more rhymes now, I mean it.
FEZZIK Anybody want a peanut?

Some days, I feel like Fezzik and some days, I feel like Vizzini, but most days, I feel like the Impressive Clergyman.

Script borrowed from http://www.godamongdirectors.com/scripts/princess.shtml

3 comments:

jon said...

I'm definately Fezzik.

slacker said...

I want to watch Princess Bride again...

Caffeinator said...

so that's where this convo came from...man, it's been a while...