Friday, July 28

Sciatica

Saw one of my ob today. I told her about my butt problem and she instantly said, "sciatica". I don't think it is...maybe it is cuz last time I told her I felt short of breath during rest and she rushed me to see a cardiologist. I guess I have to take her word for it. I have a hard time trusting people...doctors especially. I know they want to do what's best for you...or do they? I only knew of one doctor who really seemed to have my interest at heart. I miss her.

On another note...hosting my first baby shower for my sister. Can't wait. It finally gave us a reason to clean house, but I'm really excited to cater this event and hope the food will turn out well...I just hope there's enough. I'm always told I make waaayyy too much food so I've cut back and actually followed the directions on the recipe.

Also purchased some nice folding chairs and some cute plastic wine glasses...gonna fill them with sherbert punch. How cute will that be?

No comments: